Sunday, January 31, 2010

Who is he now?

If you are a frequent visitor, you will know that Urban likes to personify movies or people he sees.  This has been a very interesting and creative characteristic.
Mind you these periods are NOT during Halloween.


To recap:

  1. Police Officer
  2. Incredibles (but with capes!)
  3. Mechanic
  4. Spiderman (at time with a cape!)
  5. Speed Racer
  6. Batman
  7. Ghostbuster
  8. Karate Kid

    Oh, and Nathan had a headband that said "Mr. Miyagi"
  9. Michael Jackson
    I might mention for MJ, we had to purchase black shoes for the right 'look'.  Urban will NOT wear these shoes with any outfit except when being MJ. (argg!)
  10. Iron Man - This costume was made of paper and I didn't get a pic.
  11. Jesus (I didn't feel right about taking pictures of this period, although it was quite cute!)  We draped a blanket over one shoulder and under the opposite arm.  Urban would teach us that we should be good and love everyone.
  12. Wolverine - Haven't taken a pic of this one yet!
And now . . .



I love it!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You forgot BOLT!! He looks adorable as Inspector Gadget.