Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines, Dice, and Books!

Oh, this is so fun!! I remember getting valentines ready for my classes in grade school, marking the names off the list, picking just the right one for a certain someone!

Urban did pretty well for his first time, Nathan and I put in the most effort, but Urban did sign a 'U' to each card and ate M&M's!

Today they exchanged cards and he came home with a bag full of fun cards and treats!

Taking a break from Valentines cards, Urban builds towers with dice. Urban has a funny daddy!

Oh, the shirt? Why yes, that is a policeman shirt that Aunt Mari made for Halloween. Urban wears it almost daily. When I have to wash it, he wears his Cowboy costume from 2 years ago!

Oh! He just got his first book order today too!!! Remember those? I remember pouring over the flimsy pages of books, circling the ones I wanted. Urban didn't get quite as excited as I did when he brought home the forms, but I did! I sat in a quiet corner and read all the descriptions of each book and circled the ones I thought I...I mean Urban would like!

2 comments:

lizwagz said...

i just noticed Urban's haircut! He looks so handsome :>

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)