Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Outing with Leo

Every 1st Tuesday of the month, the Lego store has a free build project. We decided that Urban might enjoy it more if his buddy Leo came along.  They of course chatted non stop and were constantly making me laugh by their conversations.






Leo: "Are you a Christian?"


I said "Yes.  Tell Urban what a Christian is" I wanted his opinion.


Leo: "They have blonde hair and look like me."


Urban thinking said "I have brown hair, am I a Christian?"




Urban:  "Sometimes kids have boogers and don't know it so it's just on their face."


Leo: "WHO had a booger on their face?  Was it ______?"


Urban: "No."


Leo:  "Was it _______?"


Urban: "No."


X 3 more.



After we were seated at a cafe the waiter asks what we would like to drink.  We all said our usual- water, Diet Coke, chocolate milk.  Leo said, without hesitation "I'll have a Shirley Temple". 

Leo's dad is a piano player (Jazz) and "has gigs" (Leo's term) at places where you can get a good Shirley Temple, "You know, the red drink?"



Disappointed, he accepted Root Beer.

1 comment:

Lori said...

ha ha!! Funny kids!! Looks like a fun time.