Sunday, March 14, 2010

KARAOKE!!!

OK, in order to view this adorable video, you must be willing to put up with me trying to sing Thriller and Ghostbusters while Urban dances and sings some words!



The girl that accompanies him later on, lives in the same apartment complex.

Every so often our apartment complex provides Karaoke night for the tenants.  They had pizza and snacks and brave people provided entertainment via Karaoke.  This is the second time they had a Karaoke party.  The first time I had NO idea Urban would actually want to get up and sing in front of everyone so I didn't have my camera.  He took the place by storm with his enthusiasm and dancing.

I was prepared this time!


I even sang a few from my seat - Monday, Monday by the Mamas and Pappas, Take a Chance on Me by ABBA, and Baby I Love You by Aretha Franklin.  It was fun and I didn't know anyone, so who cares right!?


Urban and I are preparing our costumes and dance steps for next time!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sooo, soooooo cute!!!!!!! I loved it!

Geri Lawrence said...

Urban you are the greatest dancer and singer I have ever seen. YEA URBAN!!!