Don't these look gross and fun??! I can't get Urban to eat pasta or hot dogs so it would do no good to try them out on him, but you and your family might like to make some!
Guess what we've been watching! We have the Disney version but our favorite is the 2003 movie.
Funny thing about the boy who played Peter Pan: Jeremy Sumpter grew 8 inches (from 5' to 5' 8"). The size of the window had to be enlarged 4 times to enable him to "fly" into the house without bumping his head. The boy who "never grew up" did so in reality.
As expected, Urban pretended to be Peter Pan by wearing a green shirt and brown sweatpants for about a week. I don't think I got a pic though.








2 comments:
It helps us so much when you share insights into the heart and mind of our grandson.
I'm going to have to try to make those for my kiddos. Pretty funky! Reading up on Urban he seems like a blast of a kid.
Post a Comment