Tonight Urban and I were playing and he said something I didn't understand. I didn't even understand what words he was saying and kept asking him to repeat it (which he did NOT like!).
I finally understood that he was saying "I'm going to scare your beavers out!"
OK, I got the words right, but I still didn't know what he meant!!!
After about 20 minutes (seriously) I figured out that he meant to say "I'm going to scare the bejeebers out of you!"
I had to laugh. And he now he says "I'm going to scare your jabevers out of you!"
Royce is 1
-
Royce William Kroff turned 1 on August 23rd this year! We can't believe
how fast his first year has gone. He is so easy going and so much fun!
Things Royc...
11 years ago






1 comment:
I love this. It is great to see them learn and use new sayings and words.
Post a Comment