Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Card / Picture Swap??


I just had an idea that I think would be fun for Urban and YOUR kids too!

Since he loves getting mail in the mail box just for him, I was wondering if there are any of my cousin's kids or friends from a far who would like to swap Christmas cards, pictures, whatever with Urban. It might be fun to throw in some stickers or something.

OK, so, this informal swap is open ONLY to the people I actually know in real life.
I'm sure you understand, since this swap involves children, I DO NOT want to be giving my info out to cyber people whom I don't know.


Email me privately melissa266(@)gmail(dot)com, if you are interested in sending a Christmas greeting to Urban, and he'll (we'll) send your kid(s) one in return!


NOTE: I'm not talking anything big here, just a regular sized envelope with a coloring or drawing from your child(ren) with a note to Urban. The cost will be just one stamp, but I think Urban and the other kids will feel on top of the world to receive some fun mail!

There is no deadline, we'll exchange mail at any time! Perhaps we can make this an annual Christmas exchange, we'll see how many responses we get!

No comments: