Urban says some really funny things and I forget that I need to document them! Here are a few that I can remember:
We were all taking a nap. Urban was sleeping between Nathan and I. While sleeping soundly, Urban gently hit me and with his eyes still closed, he said "Mom! Your breathing is making me crazy!" Then he rolled over and went back to sleep! Yes I am a snore-er!
In the week that Uncle Drew and Aunt Morgan were getting married, Urban said "My get married someday!" and I said "Yes you will! But first you need to find a girl friend." He thought for a second then said "My find her in the woods!" I gueses we will be camping more often!
While trying to potty train, Urban had, again, wet his pants. I of course was frusterated and Urban could see that. He shrugged his shoulders and said "Sorry Mom, maybe next time!" Yeah right!
Another potty training experience: It was the 5th day of persistant training and Urban had peed his pants AGAIN. My nerves where shot and Urban was just as frusterated. I yelled at him, "Why do you pee your pants?" and he yelled back "I'm going to pee my pants RIGHT NOW!" At that point I decided that we would go back to diapers! Peace was again restored to the home. And he did eventualy learn to go in the potty!
I will post more as I remember! Thanks for visiting!
Royce is 1
-
Royce William Kroff turned 1 on August 23rd this year! We can't believe
how fast his first year has gone. He is so easy going and so much fun!
Things Royc...
11 years ago






1 comment:
K I love things like this...kids are SOOOO funny...I need to do this more on my blog!
I found you from LDS BLOGS...fun site!
Post a Comment