
Later that evening we went to the Greek Festival in SLC. I was very interested in seeing the Greek Orthodox Holy Trinity Cathedral. It was gorgeous! I wish I had more time in there to take it all in and to ask questions. They had a stage where young adults performed traditional Greek dances. And of course FOOD! By the time we were hungry, we realized that the food line was outside of the tent and wraped around the fence - a good hour or so wait! Well, with a 3 year old and Geri just having had her knees replaced, we decided to go to Bucca di Beppo's for dinner. Yes I know that's Italian and not Greek, but it was yummy none the less!
Saturday we went to the park by us and watched Urban play with his friend Sabrina. Nathan and I had taken our homework and snacks and tried to get some studying done. Yeah right!
This week Urban and I are going to the Teton's with Gma & Gpa Kroff, Marianne and Mekhi for a few days. We are staying in 'cabins' or sleep rooms with a bathroom instead of real camping due to the weather. We would be fine in our VW bus, but the tent sleepers would probably have a tough time.
We love that the weather is getting cooler which means more outside time. I hope this condition lasts a while and doesn't get chased out too soon by winter!






No comments:
Post a Comment