Today Urban and I went swimming at Granny's pool. We were the only ones there for the entire time that we were there! It was so fun, Urban is a little guppy and loves to do tricks. One of his most accomplished is a bank dive where he sits on the edge and falls in, head first. Granny, Grandpa Steve, Grandma and Grandpa Kroff, Mari and Mekhi all came at some point during our aqua frolic to see Urban perform.
Another great accomplishment was when Urban, on his own, said "Mom, I gotta poop!" We hurried him to the potty and waited. Before too long, Urban said "Did you hear the splash!!" I was so happy and proud!! This was the first time (and hopefully not the last) that he recognized the urge and let me know BEFORE he purged!!
Royce is 1
-
Royce William Kroff turned 1 on August 23rd this year! We can't believe
how fast his first year has gone. He is so easy going and so much fun!
Things Royc...
11 years ago






1 comment:
I say let him go in the Pool. It won't hurt me.
Post a Comment