I was soooo lucky today!! I got to spend most of the day playing and sewing at Sew Sweet ( www.sewsweetquilts.net ) I worked on a liner for a basket I made last month. I wish I had pictures, but I don't. Lori and Scotty were kind enough to watch Urban while I stitched the day away - THANKS!!! Days like this can get me through a couple weeks of doldrums.
* News Break - Way to go Michael Phelps!!! 25th career world wide record in swimming. I love the Olympics!!
Anyway, I had a great day spending the afternoon with Marta and Carol at the shop!
Royce is 1
-
Royce William Kroff turned 1 on August 23rd this year! We can't believe
how fast his first year has gone. He is so easy going and so much fun!
Things Royc...
11 years ago






1 comment:
Glad you had fun. Scotty and Urban had so much fun playing today- they are so cute!
Post a Comment