Why would the two mingle so closely? I began the day with a fun basket weaving get-together at Geri's even though she wasn't there. Cheryl, Mari, Lori and I worked on different baskets and had Arby's for lunch. We could eat for $2.25 each!! We talked, laughed, gossiped etc. All the fun stuff that goes along with getting together.
The day started going south when Urban would NOT take a much needed nap. I tried twice, after he had screamed "My special! Don't flick my mouth" and "What am I going to do?!" as I carried him away upside down to the room for punishment. While in the room, I'm sure my friends thought I was tourching him because he would scream out "Don't break me into pieces!" I dealt with him the best way I could for being as frusterated and embarrased as I was!
So then we decide to go visit Granny (Geri) at the rehab (nursing home). HUGE MISTAKE!!!! Urban immediatley started yelling and we got 'shushed' by the guy on duty, saying that they have to keep it quiet in there (for obvious reasons!). When I told Urban that we were getting in trouble, Urban took off down the hall screaming!! I was so mad and embarrased I roughly picked up Urban and headed out to go home. On the way out one of the older residents yelled at us "Be quiet little boy! Don't do that!". GREAT, we got kicked out of the old folks home!
I have never been so upset at Urban in all his 3 years. I couldn't handle it!! I'm still so very upset not to mention that I have peluricy and hurt and want to bury myself so far deep in the ground! Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day. Did I mention he peed his pants?? THREE times!!
Royce is 1
-
Royce William Kroff turned 1 on August 23rd this year! We can't believe
how fast his first year has gone. He is so easy going and so much fun!
Things Royc...
11 years ago






1 comment:
Ok- I had to laugh at getting kicked out of the old folks home! After you left Scotty got in trouble for pushing the wheelchair quietly down the hall because he might run over someone!
And we couldn't hear what Urban was saying in the other room, so don't worry. I was sympathizing with you because I deal with exactly the same thing. Do you think we'll survive these 3 year olds????
Post a Comment