Yesterday I got a fabric fix from Piper's in Sugarhouse. I found some good red fabric with a vine print by Moda. I don't have plans for it, just needed a good red to have on hand! At Piper's, they had the cutest ski boot quilt!! There were blocks of ski boots in all sorts of colors and combinations and the boarders had all of the Utah ski resorts appliqued around it. I wish I gave a hoot about skiing, so it would make sense to make such a quilt, but I don't. Urban went with me and picked out some cowboy boot fabric so I can make a pillow case for him.
Today I went to Quilter's Haven in Bountiful after making sure that my mother in law made it through knee replacement surgery OK. (She did) The quilt shop was having a 20% off books/patters sale so I got a Buggy Barn book titled Crazy Snow Days. It's got the cutes snow man pattern. I also found a pattern for a large Ohio Star Block quilt and a pattern for a wall quilt with a pitcher full of daisies.
Royce is 1
-
Royce William Kroff turned 1 on August 23rd this year! We can't believe
how fast his first year has gone. He is so easy going and so much fun!
Things Royc...
11 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment