skip to main | skip to sidebar
Urban's Family

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Best Quilt Shops in the Nation
that I've visited

Buggy Barn - Washington
The Stitching Post - Oregon
Little Quilts - Georgia
Fons and Porter - Iowa
Keepsake Quilting - New Hampshire
Posted by Mel at 1:03 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Take a button!

Read about the day Urban was born!

Read about the day Urban was born!

Cousin Brock

monogram
3Boys&aDog
Leelou Blogs



Make your own stamps!

Urban's Birthday and Christmas Wishes

  • Metal Detector
  • Cash Register
  • Lincoln Logs
  • Spy Glove
  • ImagiBRICKS Giant Building Blocks

Great Kid Tutorials

  • Summer Activities
  • Rainy Day Activities
  • Embroider Your Kids' Artwork
  • Clothespin Butterfly Tutorial

Blog Archive

  • Gma and Gpa Kroff's Mission Blog

Right Where We Belong! Family Blogs

  • Steve & Brittany Family
    Royce is 1 - Royce William Kroff turned 1 on August 23rd this year! We can't believe how fast his first year has gone. He is so easy going and so much fun! Things Royc...
    11 years ago
  • Lawrence Sandwich (sis in law)
    Happy Birthday Scotty!! - I'm not over my baby turning 5 and now I have to face my oldest turning 9!!! Scotty has had a very fun year. He started Scouts and was so excited! He ha...
    12 years ago
  • Paul and Amy Family
    After three years we finally get to bring our little girl home - It is time! For those of you who still check into this blog, we are heading to Ethiopia to get our little girl and bring her home. If you haven't already...
    12 years ago
  • Justin and Megan Family
    New Blog - I have all sorts of updates on my new public blog that I've decided to take on. Feel free to visit: http://choosebetterorbest.blogspot.com
    13 years ago
  • Eric and Liz Family
    E is 12!! - I cannot believe he is 12, where did the time go?!?!? I hear everyday how much he looks like a mini Eric and I have to agree. He has now passed the Sacram...
    13 years ago
  • Brad and Stephanie Family
    Christmas 2012 - I love Christmas! This year we stayed in St. George with Brad's parents for Christmas. It was the first time we were not at our own house Christmas mornin...
    13 years ago
  • Jenny and Ganon Family
    Jacob is 1 - I didn't post these pictures right away because I am kind of in denial--my baby is 1. I made him some yummy cupcakes to celebrate. He couldn't wait to e...
    14 years ago
  • Mel's Own Place
    FREE BOM and GIVEAWAY! - I'm belatedly participating in a blog tour in honor of Craftsy's FREE block of the month guided by my personal quilty friend AMY of Stitchery Dickory D...
    14 years ago
  • Joseph and Karli
    Claire - 18 Months - So Claire is 18 months now. Man, where did the time go? She is a blast! She is talking like crazy and she is tons of fun. I have a few videos and tons of p...
    14 years ago
  • The Kroff Family (The BIG one)
    Hello? - SO, I don't know if anyone checks this place out anymore or not since it's almost been a YEAR since anythings been posted!! I thought I would post links t...
    16 years ago
  • We kick butt then take a nap (cousin)
    - ok! I have jumped on the blog band-wagon. Well not so much jumped as pushed, Liz helped me get started by creating my blog account for me. Complete with ba...
    17 years ago
  • Mark's Blog
    First Blog - Well I have decidedto start my own blog. I am not sure exactly how this is going to work though. You see i am new to blogging. So I am making it up as I go...
    18 years ago
  • That's the Main Thing!
    -

For Aunt Michele

For Aunt Michele

LDS

LDS

Sites I Like

  • Future Craft Collective
  • Simple Mom
  • Laugh Learn Love
  • Little Birdie Secrets
  • Tip Junkie
  • Make and Takes
  • Crafty Crow
  • Kid's Craft Weekly
  • Vicky & Jen
  • Creative Kismet
  • Online Organizing for Home, Office etc
  • Go City Kids - SLC
  • Utah Family Magazine
  • SLC Library
  • Better Homes and Gardens

My Backyard
Quilt Show

My Backyard <br>Quilt Show
Three quilts on fence hand made and beautifuly quilted by my grandmother, Ruth Park circa 1930's.
Quilt hanging from balcony is my full size, hand quilted Round Robin Quilt.
The Ohio Star quilt in blue and golds is my Wedding Quilt which is also hand quilted. Scrappy 9 Patch Table Cloth Quilt and Road to Dad's lap quilt are also displayed.

Left to Right: 1) 1930's Sampler Quilt which I machine quilted on a Gammill (my first time at a quilting machine!)
2) Original work in deep blue and brown for a Guild Challenge in Color
3) Placemat in Mumm fabrics, from a set I gifted to my mother, I hand quilted.
4) Baby Boy Paws, made for my son, Urban. Machine quilted by me on my home machine. 5) Raggy Flowers made for my sister, Marianne. Machine quilted on a Gammill by me.

Far left, table runner made for my mother and hand quilted. Hand quilted placemat, Americana Table Runner for my mother, hired machine quilted. Americana Wall Hanging made for Guild Chalenge "Americana" hand quilted. By the by, my husband built the pond in our backyard. I helped set the stones - while I was pregnant!
 

Here is the link where we got our FREE blog template

Here is the link where we got our FREE blog template
Powered by Show My Weather

Favorite Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog